David R. Watson
David R. Watson is a bowyer currently living in Austin, Texas. He has composed music for the Ultima series, including "Stones". Watson is a fencing master, a composer, lutenist, and musician; and has a varied career of video game support including level designer in X-COM: Apocalypse, lead mission analyst in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and music composer in Ultima.
Watson is also known by his Ultima alter ego, Iolo.
- Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny (first appearance of his song Stones)
- Ultima VI: The False Prophet (1990), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima VII: The Black Gate (1992), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima VII Part Two: Serpent Isle (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima VII: The Silver Seed (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Stonekeep (1995), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- You Don't Know Jack: Volume 3 (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- You Don't Know Jack: Television (1997), Berkeley Systems
- X-COM: Apocalypse (1997), MicroProse Ltd.
- You Don't Know Jack: Volume 4 - The Ride (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Iolo's First Book of Crossbows
- New World Arbalest, David's Bows
- MobyGames' Biography of David R. Watson
- Composer profile at OverClocked ReMix
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a video game musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|