From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Ray may refer to:
- David Ray (poet) (born 1932), American poet
- David R. Ray (1945–1968), American navy sailor and Medal of Honor recipient
- David Ray (American football) (born 1944), American footballer
- David Parker Ray (1939–2002), American serial killer
- David Ray (editor)
- David Ray (director) (born 1968), Canadian screenwriter and film director
- David Ray Hate Crimes Prevention Act, United States law
- USS David R. Ray (DD-971), US Navy destroyer, sunk 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title David Ray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.