David Sanborn (album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2009)|
|Studio album by David Sanborn|
|Recorded||A&R Studios, New York City|
|David Sanborn chronology|
David Sanborn is the second album by saxophonist David Sanborn. It was dedicated to Jonathan Sanborn.
- "Concrete Boogie"
- "I Do It For Love"
- "Sophisticated Squaw"
- "7th Ave."
- David Sanborn - saxophone
- Paul Simon and Phoebe Snow - vocals on "Smile"
- Hiram Bullock - guitar
- Rosalinda de Leon - keyboards
- Herb Bushler - bass
- Victor Lewis - drums
- Jumma Santos - percussion
- Richard Tee - keyboards on "I Do It For Your Love"
|This 1970s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|