This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor, director, writer|
David Sant is a Spanish English actor, voice actor, director and writer. He was born in Catalonia, Spain. He is best known for the role of Cartoon Head from series two of the British television show Ideal and is also known for playing the title role and the other male characters in the season 5–6 revival of Pingu, replacing Carlo Bonomi. He has directed many television series including Jonathan Creek, Benidorm and Stella.
He has also appeared the theatrical roles, including Mindbender, presented by the theater company Peepolykus, and All in the Timing by David Ives, also presented by Peepolykus.
- My Family (episode "Canary Cage" 2003) - Restaurant Waiter
- Pingu (Series 5–6; 2003–2006) - Pingu, Dad, various other characters (voice)
- Doctor Who (episode "Rose" 2005) - Auton
- Ideal (30 episodes, 2005–2011) - Cartoon Head, Enrique
- Columbus: The Lost Voyage (TV, 2007) - Bartolome Columbus
- Time Trumpet (episode #1.3, 2006) - Himself
- Comic Relief 2007: The Big One (2007) - Himself
- Fast Forward (episode #3.19, 1991) writer of additional material
- My Spy Family (episode "The Trophy Affair") - Director
- Not Waving (TV 2005) (alternate title: Not Waving But Drowning (UK: TV title))
- The Golf War (TV series 2007) - Director
- Living with Two People You Like Individually... But Not as a Couple (TV series 2007) - Director
- Comedy Cuts (TV series 2007) - Director of some episodes
- Coming of Age (directed 7 episodes, 2007–2008): "Pussy Boy" (2008); "Up the Botty" (2008); "We Have Been Naughty Haven't We?" (2008); "I Suck Coppers"; "Dick and Fanny" (2008)
- The Gym (TV series 2008) - Director
- Scallywagga (TV series 2010) - Director
- Balfour, Sandy (4 June 2004). "The X-Philes: No. 46". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 16 February 2010.