David Segal may refer to:
- David R. Segal, American sociologist
- David Segal (athlete) (born 1937), British athlete
- David Segal (politician) (born 1979), American politician in Rhode Island
- David Segal (reporter), The New York Times columnist and author of "The Haggler"
- David HaLevi Segal (c. 1586–1667), Polish rabbinical authority
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|