David Slack is an American animation and television writer and producer. He has written and/or produced on such shows as Law & Order, Lie to Me, In Plain Sight, Teen Titans, Jackie Chan Adventures, Generator Rex, Transformers: Prime, and more recently, Person of Interest, A.P.B., and MacGyver (2016 TV series).
In a 2012 interview with the Penmen Review, a Southern New Hampshire University newspaper, he explained that, when writing, he begins with the story, not the characters, and builds it along the way. Later that month, in another interview with givememyremote.com, he revealed how Person of Interest producers Greg Plageman and Jonathan Nolan "like to keep the audience guessing" and that the writers also "like to take the show in surprising places".
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (2016-01-26). "Fox Orders Drama Pilots from 'Vampire Diaries' Team, 'Person of Interest' Producer". Variety. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- Graziado, Marissa (November 10, 2011). "New Scripted Series in the Works for Syfy". worldscreen.com. Retrieved January 14, 2013.
- Hibberd, James (April 24, 2012). "Stephen King's 'Eyes of the Dragon' in development at Syfy – EXCLUSIVE".
- Boutselis, Pamme (September 15, 2012). "Person of Interest: Screenwriter David Slack". penmenreview.com. Retrieved January 14, 2013.
- Marisa Roffman (September 27, 2012). "PERSON OF INTEREST's David Slack Teases 'The Contingency'". givememyremote.com. Retrieved January 14, 2013.
|This biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|