|Date of birth||14 September 1972|
|Place of birth||Czechoslovakia|
In May 2011, he was announced as joint caretaker manager of Příbram until the end of the season alongside František Kopač following the departure of Roman Nádvorník. On 26 May 2011, Vavruška was given the manager's position on a permanent basis with Kopač and Jiří Ryba becoming his assistants. Vavruška's departure from Příbram was announced at the end of August 2012, following a run of 12 competitive games without a win. He joined Czech 2. Liga side Opava after four matches of the 2012–13 season, with the club lying in penultimate place in the league. He resigned from Opava in May 2013, with the club still in the same position, with the club having taken just 18 points in his 22 matches in charge. The club was subsequently relegated at the end of the season.
- "V Příbrami už nového kouče nehledají, důvěru mají Kopač s Vavruškou". idnes.cz (in Czech). 2 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "V Příbrami už mají o trenérovi jasno, fotbalisty povede Vavruška". idnes.cz (in Czech). 26 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-13.
- "V Příbrami odvolali Vavrušku, nejspíš se vrátí slovenský trenér Marko" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 29 August 2012. Retrieved 29 August 2012.
- "Vavruška skončil v Opavě. Nemám odezvu z kabiny, tvrdí". Czech Television (in Czech). 12 May 2013. Archived from the original on 18 June 2013. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- "Opavští fotbalisté musejí po sestupu najít kostru týmu". idnes.cz (in Czech). 5 June 2013. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Profile at idnes.cz (Czech)