David W. Wolfe
|David W. Wolfe|
|Member of the New Jersey General Assembly
from the 10th Legislative District
January 14, 1992
Serving with Gregory P. McGuckin
|Preceded by||John Paul Doyle
Marlene Lynch Ford
October 11, 1942 |
|Spouse(s)||Carol A. Carmilli|
|Alma mater||B.A. Westminster College (History)
M.Ed. University of Delaware
|Website||Legislative web page|
He has been the Assistant Republican Leader since 2002 and served as the Assistant Majority Leader from 1996-1998. Wolfe serves in the Assembly on the Education Committee and the Telecommunications and Utilities Committee.
Wolfe served on the Brick Township Council from 1976-1991 and was its Council President from 1987-1988 and from 1980-1981. Wolfe serves as a member of the advisory board of the Garden State Rehabilitation Center. He earned the rank of Eagle Scout in 1956, and has been a longtime supporter of scouting, receiving the Good Scout Award from the Boy Scouts of America in 1988.
Wolfe received a B.A. in 1964 from Westminster College in History and was awarded an M.Ed. in 1966 from the University of Delaware. He is a Professor at Ocean County College. He was born in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, and is a resident of Brick Township.
Each of the 40 districts in the New Jersey Legislature has one representative in the New Jersey Senate and two members in the New Jersey General Assembly. The other representatives from the 10th District for the 2016-2017 Legislative Session are:
- Assemblyman Wolfe's legislative web page, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed January 27, 2014.
- Assembly Member David W. Wolfe, Project Vote Smart. Accessed August 9, 2007.
- "Deputy Republican Leader David W. Wolfe - New Jersey Assembly Republicans". New Jersey Assembly Republicans. Retrieved August 31, 2015.
- Legislative Roster 2016-2017 Session, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed December 8, 2016.
- Assemblyman Wolfe's legislative web page, New Jersey Legislature
- New Jersey Legislature financial disclosure forms
- Official 10th Legislative District website
- Assembly Member David W. Wolfe, Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Voter Information Website for 2003
|New Jersey General Assembly|
John Paul Doyle
Marlene Lynch Ford
|Member of the New Jersey General Assembly for the 10th District
January 10, 2012 – present
With: Virginia E. Haines, James W. Holzapfel, Gregory P. McGuckin