David Wall (racing driver)
David Wall in 2013
1 January 1983 |
|International V8 Supercars Championship career|
|Current team||Garry Rogers Motorsport|
|Former teams||Paul Cruickshank Racing
Brad Jones Racing
Dick Johnson Racing
|Best finish||21st in 2013 & 2014|
|Australian Sports Sedan Series
Australian GT Championship
Australian Carrera Cup Ch.
Australian Production Car Ch.
Fujitsu V8 Supercar Series
|2009, 2010||Australian GT Championship|
|2009, 2010||Australian Tourist Trophy|
David Wall (born 1 January 1983) is best known as an Australian race car driver. As the son of long-time Sports Sedan racer and 2009 Kerrick Sports Sedan Series winner Des Wall, he started in sedan cars rather the conventional formula cars.
His mainstay has been sports car racing, particularly Porsches. He has won the Australian GT Championship twice in 2009 and 2010 driving a Porsche 997 GT3 Cup S as well as competed in the Australian Carrera Cup Championship. He has also won the Australian Tourist Trophy in 2009 and 2010.
In 2009 he followed his father into V8 Supercars competing in the long distance races and in 2011 doing a full season in the Fujitsu V8 Supercar Series. His first preference was to join the series full-time in 2012 and this was accommodated by Brad Jones Racing by signing Wall for the full 2012 season with backing from Wilson Security.
- http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?10/02/2008.MOUN.R11 2008 Bathurst 12 Hour Results - Natsoft 2008
- http://www.speedcafe.com/2011/01/22/david-wall-to-make-fujitsu-series-debut/ Speedcafe 22 January 2011
- http://www.speedcafe.com/2011/10/31/david-wall-eyes-2012-main-series-berth/ Speedcafe 31 October 2011
- http://www.speedcafe.com/2012/01/18/wall-wilson-security-confirmed-at-bjr/ Speedcafe 18 January 2012
- http://velocityemag.com/wall-looking-long-term Velocity Magazine 4 March 2015