Walser was educated at Clayesmore School. During World War II he served with the Royal Artillery after which he studied at St Edmund Hall, Oxford and St Stephen's House. He was ordained in 1951. After a curacy at St Gregory the Great's Horfield he was vice-principal of St Stephen's House. He was a minor canon of Ely Cathedral from 1961 to 1971 when he became the Rector of Linton. He became Rector of St Botolph's Church, Cambridge and Archdeacon of Ely in 1981. and died shortly after retiring in 1993.
- Who was Who 1897-2007, London, A & C Black, 2007, ISBN 978-0-19-954087-7
- St. Stephen's House, Oxford. The Times (London, England), Thursday, Apr 22, 1954; pg. 8; Issue 52912
- Crockford's Clerical Directory 1975-76 London: Oxford University Press, 1976 ISBN 0-19-200008-X
- Church appointments. The Times (London, England), Tuesday, May 26, 1981; pg. 14; Issue 60937
- Ven David Walser. The Times (London, England), Friday, October 08, 1993; pg. 21; Issue 64769.
|Church of England titles|
John Sanderson Long
|Archdeacon of Ely
Jeffrey John Seagrief Watson
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|