David Walton (actor)
Walton in 2011
|Alma mater||Brown University|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
Majandra Delfino (m. 2011)
David B. Walton (born October 27, 1978) is an American actor. He is known for his role in the television sitcom Cracking Up (2004), as Liam Connor. He has starred in several television programs, including the drama series Heist (2006), comedy series New Girl (2012-2018), and on the NBC comedies Perfect Couples (2010–2011), Bent (2012), and About a Boy (2014–2015). He played Dr. Rick in the comedy film Fired Up! (2009).
Early life and education
Walton attended The Park School in Brookline, Massachusetts, and afterwards attended Dexter School in Brookline, Massachusetts, and the St. Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire, graduating from the latter in 1997. He is a 2001 graduate of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.
On March 18, 2011, Walton married actress Majandra Delfino in Miami, Florida. They have two children, daughter Cecilia Delphine Walton (born June 14, 2012) and son Louis Augustus Walton (born November 10, 2013).
|2002||Fighting Still Life||Eric|
|2005||New Car Smell||Dave||television film|
|2007||The World According to Barnes||N/A|
|2009||Fired Up!||Dr. Rick|
|2010||Burlesque||Mark the DJ|
|2014||Think Like a Man Too||Terrell|
|2016||Bad Moms||Mike Mitchell|
|2017||A Bad Moms Christmas||Mike Mitchell|
|2004||Cracking Up||Liam Connor||7 episodes; 2004–2006|
|2006||The Loop||Marco||"Pilot" (Season 1, Episode 1)|
|Heist||Ricky Watman||5 episodes|
|2009||In Plain Sight||Willie Ripp/Willie Rabson||"One Night Stan" (Season 2, Episode 6)|
|2010||100 Questions||Wayne||lead role|
|Perfect Couples||Vance||lead role|
|2011||Happy Endings||Henry||"Spooky Endings" (Season 2, Episode 5)|
|2012||Bent||Pete||lead role; also producer|
|2012-2018||New Girl||Sam Sweeney||14 episodes|
|2013||The Makeover||Elliot Doolittle||Hallmark Hall of Fame – aired on January 27, 2013|
|2014||Parenthood||Will Freeman||crossover from About a Boy|
"Jump Ball" (Season 5, Episode 13)
|2014–2015||About a Boy||lead role|
|2016||Angie Tribeca||Brad Wilson||"Beach Blanket Sting-O" (Season 2, Episode 3)|
|2017–2018||9JKL||Andrew Roberts||lead role|
- Byrne, Alla; Wihlborg, Ulrica (April 8, 2011). "David Walton Gets Married". People. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- [dead link] Staff. "U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1". Ancestry.com. Retrieved November 26, 2010.
- [dead link] Staff. "U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2". Ancestry.com. Retrieved November 26, 2010.
- Staff (n.d.). "David Walton Perfect Couple". poptower.com. Archived from the original on December 23, 2010. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- Holland, Gale (March 5, 2013). "Boarding School? That's So Back East – St. Paul's School in Rural Concord, N.H., Is One of America's Most Prestigious. Interesting How Many of Its Alumni Have Ended Up in L.A." Los Angeles Times. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- [better source needed] Staff (n.d.). "IMDb Biography". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- Staff (June 21, 2012). "David Walton, Majandra Delfino Welcome Their First Child!". Us Weekly. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- Staff (November 16, 2013) "David Walton and Majandra Delfino Welcome Son Louis Augustus". People. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- [dead link] "NBC Announces Pickup of New Comedy Series 'Perfect Couples' For 2010–11 Season" (Press release). NBC Universal. May 12, 2010. Archived from the original on May 14, 2010. Retrieved May 12, 2010.