This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
June 5, 1961 |
Moorestown Township, New Jersey
|Alma mater||Boston University|
|Occupation||President of CBD Real Estate Investment, LLC|
|Website||CBD Real Estate Investment, LLC|
David Waronker (born June 5, 1961) is the President of CBD Real Estate Investment, L.L.C.
Additionally, Waronker formed Desert Mountain Land Holdings L.L.C., a land bank in Scottsdale, Arizona, in 2004. The company purchases vacant land and investment properties in the American Southwest, specifically in the states of Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Texas and California.
Waronker has invested in the ownership of minor league ice hockey teams, and was the lead investor and owner of the Florida Seals, Macon Trax, Jacksonville Barracudas, Miami Manatees, and Asheville Aces.
- "Going to Court over Housing" (fee required). The Philadelphia Inquirer. May 14, 2000. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
David Waronker, president of Mount Laurel-based CBD Development Inc., which has sued Edgewater Park, Cinnaminson, ...
- "Leagues continue power struggle". The Fayetteville Observer. April 23, 2003. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- "If Waronker can Clean up Finances, Macon may Have Hockey". The Macon Telegraph. May 18, 2003. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- "Minor League Hockey Team CEO Expects Jacksonville, Fla., Arena to Attract Fans.". Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News. October 3, 2003. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- "New minor league hockey team to move into Miami Arena". Miami Today. February 27, 2003. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- "Ice dream". Mountain Xpress. February 23, 2005. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- Surgent, Scott (2004). The Complete Historical and Statistical Reference to the World Hockey. Xaler Press. p. 329. ISBN 978-0-9644774-4-5. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- BU Alumni Web :: Advancement :: Spring 2006. Boston University. Retrieved on August 5, 2008.[dead link]