David Wehner is the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Facebook.
Wehner attended Saint Louis Priory School and graduated in 1986. Wehner graduated from Georgetown University with a bachelor of science in chemistry, where he was an editor for The Hoya. He graduated from Stanford University with a master of science in applied physics, where he was a National Science Foundation fellow.
- Brian Feldt (24 April 2014). "Priory graduate named Facebook CFO". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Zynga Hires Investment Banker David Wehner as CFO - Kara Swisher - News - AllThingsD". AllThingsD. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- Douglas MacMillan (14 November 2012). "Zynga CFO David Wehner Departs for Facebook as Stock Tumbles". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "List of Public Companies Worldwide, Letter - Businessweek - Businessweek". Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Facebook CFO David Ebersman Stepping Down Later This Year". TechCrunch. AOL. 23 April 2014. Retrieved 4 April 2016.