David M. Wehner is the chief financial officer (CFO) of Facebook.
Wehner attended Saint Louis Priory School and graduated in 1986. Wehner graduated from Georgetown University with a BS in Chemistry, where he was an editor for The Hoya. He graduated from Stanford University with a MS in Applied Physics, where he was a National Science Foundation fellow.
Early in his career, Wehner worked at Monitor Group and Hambrecht & Quist. Wehner worked at Allen & Company for nearly a decade until 2010, when he became the CFO of Zynga. At these firms, he held series 7 and series 24 licenses.
Net worth and salary
- Brian Feldt (24 April 2014). "Priory graduate named Facebook CFO". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Zynga Hires Investment Banker David Wehner as CFO - Kara Swisher - News - AllThingsD". AllThingsD. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-07-14. Retrieved 2014-07-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Executive Profile: David M. Wehner". Bloomberg. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- Douglas MacMillan (14 November 2012). "Zynga CFO David Wehner Departs for Facebook as Stock Tumbles". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "List of Public Companies Worldwide, Letter - Businessweek - Businessweek". Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Facebook CFO David Ebersman Stepping Down Later This Year". TechCrunch. AOL. 23 April 2014. Retrieved 4 April 2016.
- "David Wehner Net Worth (2020) – wallmine.com". wallmine.com. Retrieved 2020-08-28.