David Yoo (born 1974) is an American fiction writer.
David Yoo is the author of two young adult novels. He has also contributed to several anthologies. He has published fiction and nonfiction in Massachusetts Review, Rush Hour, Maryland Review, and the anthology Guys Write for Guys Read (Viking). He is also a columnist for KoreAm Journal.
David Yoo is a graduate from Skidmore College with an MA in Creative Writing from the University of Colorado-Boulder. His first novel, Girls For Breakfast (Delacorte) Korean a Booksense Pick, an NYPL Books For the Teen Age selection, and a Reading Rants Top Ten Books for Teens choice.
He lives in Massachusetts, where he regularly plays adult soccer and Sega Genesis, teaches fiction at the Gotham Writers' Workshop, and is a mentor for the Solstice MFA program at Pine Manor College in Chestnut Hill, MA.
- Girls For Breakfast (2004) 
- Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before (2008)
- The Detention Club (2011)
- The Choke Artist (2012)
- Gotham Writers (2021-01-01). "David Yoo". Gotham Writers. Retrieved 30 May 2021.
- MattDesigns (2012-01-01). "David Yoo". Bio. Retrieved 30 May 2021.
- "Children's Book Review: Girls for Breakfast by David Yoo". Publishers Weekly. May 2, 2005. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "Bookshelf: Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before". The New York Times. March 15, 2009. Retrieved 30 November 2017.