Davidson Media Group
The Davidson Media Group is a Charlotte-based broadcaster specializing in multi-cultural, community focused formats. The company runs stations in a number of markets in 13 states and also specializes in selling large blocks of time on some of its stations to brokers who broadcast Spanish and/or urban contemporary gospel programs.
- WNOW/1030: Mint Hill (Charlotte market)
- WRJD/1410: Durham
- WSGH/1040: Lewisville (Greensboro market)
- WTIK/1310: Durham
- WTOB/1380: Winston-Salem
- WWBG/1470: Greensboro
- WOLI/910: Spartanburg "The Source 105.7FM/910AM"
- WOLI-FM/103.9: Easley
- W289BS/105.7: Spartanburg (rebroadcasts WOLI)
- WLEE/990: Richmond "Newstalk 990"
- WREJ/1540: Richmond "Rejoice 1540"
- WTOX/1480: Glen Allen
- WVNZ/1320: Richmond "Selecta 1320"
- WAKX/102.7: Narragansett Pier, Rhode Island (sold to Rhode Island Public Radio in 2007; now WRNI-FM)
- WOLT/103.3: Greer, South Carolina (sold to Earth Radio Broadcasting in 2014; now WRTH)
- WTUV-FM/105.7: Eminence (Louisville market; sold to UB Louisville in 2014; now WHBE-FM)
- WTUV/620: Louisville (sold to W & B Broadcasting Co., Inc. in 2014)
- WFMO/860: Fairmont (sold to Truth Broadcasting Corporation in 2015)
- WSTS/100.9: Fairmont (sold to Truth Broadcasting Corporation in 2015)
- WNTS/1590: Beech Grove (Indianapolis market; sold to Continental Broadcast Group, L.L.C. in 2015)
|This article related to United States broadcasting is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|