|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (August 2013)|
In 2009, claiming consumers should get more for their money, she attended a fashion show in Sydney with an outfit made from a roll of bubble wrap. In 2010, founder and Managing Director Reichman organized an annual fashion show, Being Born Again Couture, to create one-off bespoke couture garments.
The same year, she founded and became the managing director of iClothing, described as "the world's first iPad compatible clothes". The iDress and the iTee have a padded pouch designed to store the iPad.
In 2012, Reichman founded and is the CEO of NYC Fashion Runway, a series of fashion shows for independent and celebrity fashion designers to showcase their collections in NYC and Sydney, offering publicity, buyers and press including CNN, NY Daily News, Fashion TV, The Examiner, Fashion Avenue News. The company has produced shows in venues including The Empire State Building, Copacabana, The Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel and The Dream Hotel.
Reichman was featured on the cover of Focus of New York Magazine and the feature article for their Jan/Feb 2014 issue.
Reichman is featured on the "Entrepreneurs to Watch" list of Raine Magazine.
- Rachel Wells, "Fashion Weeks Skinny Business Model", The Sydney Morning Herald, May 3, 2009
- Safe, Georgina (19 February 2010). "Designers put their art into couture". The Australian. p. 5.
- University of Sydney, School of IT, Graduation Honour Roll 2003 , Retrieved 11 October 2011
- UTS: Business, MBA Graduates, Graduate School Yearbook , retrieved 11 October 2011
- ’Australian Financial Review’, Sydney, www.afr.com.au, L4, April 16 – 18 2010, "What's on: Sydney".
- 'Newstext', Sydney
- "Vestirse con iPad también se puso de moda". Revista Cambio (in Spanish). June 8, 2010. Gale A237227979.
Davina Reichman, gerente de la empresa [...] El director creativo de la empresa es Luke Staley, especialista en hacer prendas elegantes, sencillas y clásicas para la mujer y Davina Reichman, quien desarrollo el concepto.
- Lunn, Jacqueline, 3 June 2010, "Style: Talking Shop", Sydney Morning Herald, Sydney, Style section, pg 2
- News.com.au, iPad Fashion - Is it crazy or cool? We roadtest the iTee and iDress the latest fashion wear for iPad, News.com.au, a subsidiary of News Limited, 24 May 2010
- Top 10 most unique iPad case cover designs,  San Francisco IBTimes, 1 July 2011
- Digital Journal, Australian company launches world-first 'iPad clothing', Digital Journal, 26 May 2010
- Computerworld, The well-dressed iPad: Chic accessories for an elegant tablet, Computerworld, 18 November 2010
- Gizmodo, "Give Yourself Rock Hard Abs Of iPad With iClothing", Gizmodo, 24 May 2010
- Beauty Extravaganza in NYC Fashion Runway's Fashion Week Event [at The Empire State Building], Fashion Avenue News Magazine, Magazine Cafe, April 2013 Issue
- NYC Fashion Runway gives innovative designers the extra push, , Social Lifestyle Magazine, 31 July 2014, retrieved 9 October 2015
- GG Glam by Gigi Carnett, , AlizeLaVie Magazine, Discover creativity, 17 September 2013, retrieved 9 Oct 2015
- Burkhalter Couture, , Fashion Nexus, 9 Dec 2013, retrieved 9 October 2015
- Sensual and unapologetically sexy during Fashion Week , Elucid Magazine, Nov Issue in print and online, retrieved 9 October 2015
- In the Closet: Clear Boutique, , Bille Blunt Magazine, Magazine Cafe store
- Stylish Inspiration , Focus of New York Magazine, Jan/Feb 2014 issue, retrieved 9 October 2015
- Entrepreneurs to Watch , Raine Magazine, Hollywood Issue, Vol 19, Barnes & Noble Bookshop, 2014, retrieved 9 October 2015