|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Virtual office, Virtual receptionist and business support services|
|Founder||William Grodnik, Martin Senn|
|Headquarters||Salt lake city, Utah, United states|
|Bill Grodnik, Chairman and President
Martin Senn, CEO
|Products||Virtual offices, live receptionist, meeting rooms, web chat, video conferencing|
Number of employees
|Up to 200|
|Subsidiaries||Davinci Meeting Rooms|
Davinci Virtual, LLC is a multinational corporation that provides virtual call communication services, meeting rooms, and virtual office to businesses and independent entrepreneurs. Founded in 2006, Davinci Virtual has provided outsourced workplace strategy solutions to over 45,000 companies and entrepreneurs throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Central America, Asia and Australia.
In June 2006, the company announced the launch of its Virtual Communications and Davinci Virtual Office Solutions.
In December 2006, the company ran as Davinci International Inc. The company didn't release financial data this year but the founder put current customers at more than 200 in Utah, and well more than 1,000 nationally.
In August 2007, Davinci Virtual launched a new website to walk visitors through an easy to understand tour of virtual office and telecommuting options. At this time, Davinci offered more than 600 locations to its clients.
Year of business 2008
April 2008 Davinci Virtual adds 17 office locations in London, Reading, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh, Scotland. In May, Davinci Virtual announces integrated video conferencing solution that allows web-based video conferencing, calling and collaboration tools. June 2008, the company competes expansion of Salt Lake City headquarters, adding 9,000 square feet of space to accommodate growth, this same month the company is adding 300-500 clients per month for virtual solutions. August of this same year, Davinci Virtual is named in Utah Business's 2008 Fast 50 for the first time. In October, the company announces that they have paid out $1.5 million to preferred partner center network due to strong gains despite declining economy.
Year of business 2009
In January Davinci Virtual launches the first iteration of Davinci Meeting Rooms, a service that lets users rent meeting rooms, conference rooms, day offices and board rooms by the hour, on demand. Davinci Meeting Rooms starts off with 2,000 locations to choose from, all of which are accessible through DavinciMeetingRooms.com. February sees the addition of even more European virtual office space through the expansion of Davincis' Partner Network growth. For March, Davinci reaches 4,500 customers that were subscribed to the companies virtual services. In May, the company further expands virtual office collection with offices in Germany, the Netherlands and Dubai. The new total for Western Europe and Middle East grows to 22 partner centers. For August, Davinci Virtual is nominated for the Business Center Association Trade Supplier of the year, the first year the company was in the association. In September, Davinci Virtual is on the Utah Business's Fast 50 for a second year in a row, and in October, Davinci is selected for Utah 100 Emerging Elite by MountainWest Capital Network. In November the company enters Far East and Australia markets with 28 partner locations in China, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan and Australia. At the same time, the company has 6,000 companies and entrepreneurs that are using virtual office services.
Year of business 2010
February 2010 Davinci Virtual starts providing Live Web Chat service to customers wanting to provide chat support on their websites. In April, the company announces that it has reached nationwide coverage with virtual offices in all 50 states, pushing the total to 26 countries and 300 plus cities. May marks the five years in business milestone, where Davinci has been providing companies and entrepreneurs with virtual services for half a decade. August of this year, Davinci Virtual Office Solutions is listed in the Utah Business Fast 50 for the 3rd consecutive year. Also in August, the company is listed in the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in America, Davinci came in at the 141st spot. Then in October, Davinci moved to a new 25,000 square feet headquarters in Salt Lake City. At this time the company reached 7,500 customers, which include companies and entrepreneurs of virtual offices, virtual receptionists and live chat.
Year of business 2011
In May of this year, Davinci Virtual Office Solutions celebrates 5 years of business. The company now supports over 8,000 companies and entrepreneur customers throughout the U.S., Canada, Asia, Australia, Central America and Europe with over 850 virtual office locations. For June, the company announces that the meeting rooms division, Davinci Meeting Rooms, has doubled the customer base and meeting space reservations year to date. August sees the employee count go past 100 employees and Davinci introduces a culture management position of "Culture Fairy", a position dedicated to happiness and work place satisfaction of employees. In September, Davinci Virtual receives the 21st fastest growing company in Utah award from Utah Business Fast 50, this puts it on the list for the 4th consecutive year, then in October, Mountain West Capital Networks Utah 100 selects Davinci Virtual as the 6th fastest growing company.
Year of business 2012
January sees the launch of an iPhone app for management of virtual offices and virtual receptionists, less than three months later, Davinci Virtual launches the Android version of the app in March. These apps let customers have VOIP calls from their virtual number on any smartphone with WiFi, it also lets them receive, view and send faxes from anywhere, as well as search and listen to voicemail messages and initiate conference calls. At this point the company has over 10,000 customers across the U.S. and the world, as well as 850 virtual office locations. In April the company celebrates 6 years of being in business and providing virtual offices and virtual receptionist solutions, as well as rentable meeting rooms. For August, the company has reached 900 plus locations worldwide, then shortly after in September, Davinci Virtual is on the list again for Utah Business Fast 50 for a 5th consecutive year. Rounding off the year, Davinci gets recognized again in the Mountain West Capital Network's Utah 100 list of Utah's fastest growing companies for a third time.
Year of business 2013
In March 2013, the company expands into 90 new locations across the U.S. and Asia. The new expansion covers more domestic locations in Texas, Florida, California, New York, Washington D.C. as well as international locations in China, India, Australia, Singapore Japan and Taiwan. At this point, the company has provided virtual office and virtual receptionist service to more than 25,000 companies. July of this year, Davinci Virtual is highlighted in the Google Annual Economic Impact Report as a successful company in Utah which utilized internet advertising to grow their business during the 2008 economic downturn. In September, the company was featured for the 4th consecutive year in the Mountain West Capital Networks Utah 100 fastest growing companies. October sees an update to the live chat service solution by making it easier for website owners to integrate third party code on their website so Davinci representatives can chat with their users on their behalf. By the end of December, Davinci was providing regular support to 13,000 companies & entrepreneurs with their virtual office and virtual receptionist needs.
Year of business 2014
At the beginning of January, Davinci Meeting Rooms, the hourly rental subdivision of Davinci Virtual, celebrates 5 years in business. At the 5 year mark, Davinci Meeting Rooms has over 3,000 conference rooms, day offices, meeting spaces and business support services in over 900 locations worldwide. In March, Davinci Virtual Receptionists become HIPAA compliant receptionist providers, some of which are bilingual in Spanish. June of this year, Davinci Virtual adds 150 virtual office locations in 11 countries, across a dozen new partners; this puts the available virtual office choices just under 1,000 and gives service in 30 countries. This same month also sees the launch of the Davinci Meeting Rooms app on Android and iPhone. The smartphone application allows users needing to rent meeting rooms & conference rooms on the go. In August, the company finishes its' headquarters expansion and adds another 100 workstations. It also finishes notary integration with NotaryCam, allowing it to provide all virtual office customers an online notary process solution. September sees further expansion towards a digital notification system for when physical mail and packages are received at customers virtual office locations. The new system sends an instant notification and allows users to decide what to do with the letters, or even to view their contents. In October, Davinci gets listed on the Mountain West Capital Network for the 5th year in a row, this award lists Davinci Virtual amongst the 100 fastest growing companies in Utah. For November the company completes an upgrade of Davinci Meeting Rooms to allow live inventory viewing and on the spot reservation of meeting & conference rooms. This allows users to reserve a meeting room or conference room and have it booked within minutes. November also sees the release of a video conferencing service that ties in with the companies Meeting Room division. The conference service allows access from any computer, laptop, smartphone or camera enabled tablet and can bridge multiple users (up to 25) into a single video connection that features desktop sharing as well as audio and recording capabilities. At the end of the year in December, the company has reached a new milestone for the end of the year by having provided virtual office solutions and virtual receptionists to over 30,000 companies and entrepreneurs all over the world.
Year of business 2015
January of this year Davinci Virtual announces that it has reached its 1,000th virtual office location. This gives virtual office users access to over 32 countries around the world. In June, Davinci Virtual starts offering Premium Live Receptionist services in addition to their already established virtual receptionist offering. These virtual receptionists take care of more advanced tasks for business owners such as administrative tasks, processing orders, providing support for frequently asked questions and providing outbound calling. The company also unveiled a new version of their custom built website in June, making it responsive and parallax. In November, Davinci releases an updated Android and iPhone app for Meeting Rooms, the update features an improved look, easier finding and booking of meeting & conference rooms, and an option to easily save favorite meeting room locations for future use. Also in November, Davinci is selected as one of Utah's top places to work by the Salt Lake Tribune for comprehensive benefits offered to employees on and off the job. Top workplaces are selected according to detailed employee satisfaction surveys conducted by an independent marketing research company. Things that were highlighted for Davinci Virtual were culture, workplace philosophy and company benefits.
Year of business 2016
In January of 2016, Davinci Virtual changed C-level roles, Bill Grodnik took on the title of Chairman and President, and Martin Senn took on the role of CEO. The company also announced being chosen by National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) as the preferred choice for virtual office, virtual receptionist and conference room rental.
Operations and services
Davinci Virtual's model allows a client to reserve a virtual office by the month or a meeting room by the hour in a business appropriate environment, such as the Empire State Building, or in any of the other 50 states, 30 countries and 1,000 plus locations. Also, through use of a virtual office, clients can have a business address in downtown New York City, while mail and phone calls can be forwarded to the client wherever they might be in the world, making Davinci Virtual a full work space as a service provider. The companies virtual receptionists are bilingual and American based, they are able to answer your calls and forward them, set appointments, screen calls and handle phone calls from 6am to 6pm local time. Davinci Virtual provides over 1000 global virtual office locations with professional business addresses in prime locations around the world. Main services provided by Davinci Virtual to entrepreneurs and companies include virtual offices, virtual receptionists, auto receptionist virtual answering machine systems, hourly meeting room rentals and live web chat for websites. Below is more information on each of these.
A virtual office from Davinci Virtual provides the following:
- Professional Business Address - Rent a professional looking business address in a physical building to represent your business. This address can legally be used on your website, stationary, business cards and digital marketing materials. Davinci has no long term contracts, so it is a liquid asset that can be canceled easily, as opposed to a long term physical office lease.
- Mail Forwarding and Receiving - Receive mail, letters and packages, and the location keeps it or forwards it to your desired address. Most locations also offer scanning options, which can deliver letters to users same day digitally, which is beneficial when the business owner is in a different state or country.
- Meeting Space - All virtual office locations offer physical meeting space that can be rented by the hour. These rentable meeting rooms, conference rooms, training rooms and day offices range from $10 an hour and upwards of $200 an hour, depending on city, location and size. Davinci offers this service through the subsidiary website DavinciMeetingRooms.com, as well as an iPhone and Android app.
- Lobby Listing - Most virtual office locations offer lobby listing for virtual offices. This allows Businesses to further grow their legitimacy and local presence.
A virtual receptionist from Davinci Virtual provides the following:
- Call Answering Service - Have reliable and dedicated receptionists answering the phone & giving a professional first impression to callers. Virtual receptionists are trained and instructed by the user on how to answer calls, introduction to be used, which callers to filter and block, which calls to forward and how to provide answers to frequently asked questions from callers.
- Free Local or Toll Free Number - Davinci gives users a free phone number that forwards to our receptionists. This number can be used on websites, business cards, billboards, etc.
- Bilingual Receptionists - Davinci Virtual offers receptionists that are fully bilingual. Current languages supported are English and Spanish-speaking virtual receptionists.
- Order Processing Over Phone - Users who have eCommerce websites can use their virtual receptionist to take and process phone orders.
- Customer Care - Users virtual receptionist can assist callers issues and support requests, troubleshooting, as well as answer frequently asked questions. This is an alternative and more personalized solution to call centers, as the team is smaller and based at one Davinci Virtual headquarters location.
An auto receptionist is another option to handle callers, this solution is machine based versus a live virtual receptionist. Just like the automated answering systems large companies have, this system allows for businesses to set up auto answering for callers trying to reach the business. Users are allowed to have their own recordings and provide prompts with a number selection based on the department or individual a caller might be trying to reach, which the system then routes to a number based on the selection. This solution also offers a find me/follow me option, where all phone numbers associated with the account can be rang at once. Added features are that callers can be instructed to introduce themselves, and this gets played to the user when the call is connected, allowing the user to choose if they want to take the call or ignore it.
Auto Receptionist is included at no charge with a Virtual Receptionist subscription. It is also sold as a standalone solution to businesses that don't need a virtual receptionist yet.
Meeting Room Rental
Davinci Meeting Rooms is a separate division within Davinci Virtual. This division of the company assists users with renting and booking meeting rooms & conference rooms by the hour or the day. These rentals are completed online, as well as through an iPhone or Android app. Users can rent meeting rooms, conference rooms, day offices and training rooms for as long as they need. Users also have the option to get administrative service, conference tools and catering, among other options.
The official website for Davinci Meeting Rooms is DavinciMeetingRooms.com
Live Web Chat
Live Web Chat by Davinci Virtual allows companies to outsource their websites live web chat support. Dedicated chat representatives take care of all incoming chats for businesses from their website through an included software solution that can be integrated on any website that allows for HTML editing. Successful integration can be done on HTML, PHP, WordPress, Squarespace, Magento, Shopify and other CMS type websites & shopping cart software that allow modification to the code. The cost structure is counted by chat, but there is no time restriction on how long the chat goes, so the agent will assist the customer for as long as they need help. The chat agent can also help customers with processing an order, as long as the website has an eCommerce platform already installed.
Mountain West Capital Networks Utah 100
Davinci Virtual appeared 5 times on the Mountain West Capital Networks Utah 100 list. The years it appeared on the list are 2009 (Emerging Eight), 2011 (Ranked 6th), 2012 (Ranked 22nd), 2013 (Ranked 58th) and 2014 (Ranked 69th).
Utah's Fast 50
Davinci Virtual appeared 5 times on the Utah's Fast 50 companies for being one of the fastest growing companies in Utah. The company appeared on the list in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Utah's Top Places To Work
In December 2015, Davinci Virtual was chosen as one of the top places to work in Utah. The award was given to Davinci Virtual after an independent company surveyed some of the employees, who gave Davinci Virtual great reviews for company on and off work activities, benefits and company culture.
- Keahey, John (September 8, 2010). "14 Utah companies among Top 500 in revenue growth". The Salt Lake City Tribune. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions". davincivirtual.com. 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- "Davinci Virtual Announces Support for Small Businesses Looking for a Big Business Image on a Small Business Budget". 2014. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- Mims, Bob (3 December 2006). "Burgeoning industry can help a small business project a big, professional image to clients". Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Burgeoning industry can help a small business project a big, professional image to clients". Small Business Informer. 6 August 2007. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Davinci Virtual Announces Launch of Prime Virtual Office Locations in the UK". Davinci Virtual. 18 April 2008. Retrieved 12 February 2014.
- "Davinci Virtual, LLC Named in Utah Business's 2008 Fast 50". Market Wired. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "VIRTUAL OFFICE SOLUTIONS COMPANY DAVINCI VIRTUAL NOMINATED IN BCA INDUSTRY AWARDS 2009". Davinci Virtual. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual, LLC Named in Utah Business's 2009 Fast 50 for Second Consecutive Year". Reuters. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- "2009 Utah 100". MountainWest Capital Network. Retrieved 21 November 2015.
- Dern, Daniel. "Davinci Extends Virtual Office Communications Services". Networking Computing. Information Week. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions". Inc. 500. Inc. Magazine. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- Mala, Deepika (July 28, 2010). "Davinci Virtual Constructs New North American Headquarters in Salt Lake City". TMC Net. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Celebrates Grand Opening of New North American Headquarters". Yahoo Finance. Yahoo. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Davinc Virtual Office Solutions celebrates 5 years of innovation and growth". Davinci Virtual. Davinci. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "DavinciMeetingRooms.com Doubles Customer Base and Meeting Space Reservations in 2011". Reuters.com. Reuters. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Awarded 21st Fastest Growing Company in Utah". reuters.com. Reuters. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Launches Android Mobile App to Follow iPhone App Release". MobilePhonesUK.ulitzer.com. Ulitzer. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "DAVINCI VIRTUAL OFFICE SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 6 YEARS OF INNOVATION AND GROWTH". DavinciVirtual.com. Davinci Virtual. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions -- One of the Fastest Growing Companies in Utah". Finance.Yahoo.com. Yahoo Finance. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- Arora, Rahul (October 19, 2012). "Davinci Virtual Positioned among Fastest Growing Companies in Utah". infoTECH. TMCnet.com. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Adds 90 Partner Locations". GlobalWorkspace.org. Global Workspace Association. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Google's Economic Impact United States | 2012" (PDF). GoogleUserContent.com. Google. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Among Utah's Fastest Growing Companies". MarketWatch.com. Market Watch. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Celebrates a Company Culture of Giving Back to Charity". DavinciVirtual.com. Davinci Virtual. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Davincimeetingrooms.com Celebrates 5 Years of Pioneering Flexible Workspace Solutions for Business". Finance.Yahoo.com. Yahoo Finance. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- "DavinciReceptionist.com Offering HIPAA Compliant Live Receptionist Services". Reuters.com. Reuters. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Davincimeetingrooms.com offers new mobile meeting room rental app in iTunes and Google Play". BizJournals.com. The Business Journals. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Online Public Notary, NotaryCam, Partners with Davinci Virtual Office". NotaryCam.com. Notary Cam. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "MWCN Unveils the 2014 Utah 100 Rankings". mwcn.org. Mountain West Capital Network. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "DavinciMeetingRooms.com Launches New Version of Meeting Space Reservation Platform". Reuters.com. Reuters. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "The New Generation Virtual Office". DavinciVirtual.com. Davinci Virtual. Retrieved 11 November 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Announces Addition of Preferred Partner Location 1000". DavinciVirtual.com. Davinci Virtual. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Offering Premium Live Receptionist Services for SMB's Read more about Davinci Virtual Offering Premium Live Receptionist Services for SMB's by www.forwardgeek.com". ForwardGeek.com. Forward Geek. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Book Meeting Rooms Easier With DavinciMeetingRooms.com New Android App". Finance.Yahoo.com. Yahoo Finance. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "DavinciMeetingRooms.com Releases New Mobile App for Apple iOS Devices". MarketWatch.com. Market Watch. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual, LLC". TopWorkplaces.com. The Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Names Martin Senn as Chief Executive Officer". Facebook. Davinci Virtual Office Solutions. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "National Association of Professional Women Selects Davinci Virtual Office Solutions as Exclusive Provider". Yahoo!. Yahoo Finance. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- Page, Bubba (May 28, 2015). "8 Apps Your Startup Needs Right Now". Inc. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- "Virtual Office Solutions For Businesses". Davinci Virtual. Davinci Virtual. Retrieved 9 December 2015.
- "Live Virtual Receptionist Services". Davinci Virtual. Davinci Virtual. Retrieved 9 December 2015.
- "Auto Attendant Answering Service for Businesses". Davinci Virtual. Davinci Virtual. Retrieved 9 December 2015.
- "Best Live Chat Service for Websites". Davinci Virtual. Davinci Virtual. Retrieved 9 December 2015.
- "Davinci Virtual Office Solutions". Inc. 2010. Retrieved 25 April 2012.