|Look up Davis or davis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Davis may refer to:
- Davis (surname)
- Davis Cup, premier international team event in men's tennis
- University of California, Davis, also known as "UC Davis"
- "Davis", a song by Chaz Jankel from the album Chazablanca
- Dāvis Bertāns (born 1992), Latvian professional basketball player
- Davis Bloome, fictional character in Smallville
- Davis Love III, golfer
- Davis Motomiya, fictional character in Digimon
- Davis Quinton, fictional character in Corner Gas
- Davis Motorcar Company, manufacturer of three-wheeled automobiles from 1947 to 1948.
- United States
- Davis, California, the largest city with the name
- Davis, Illinois
- Davis, Massachusetts, abandoned mining village
- Davis, Missouri
- Davis, North Carolina
- Davis, Oklahoma
- Davis, South Dakota
- Davis, West Virginia
- Fort Davis, Alaska
- Hopeful, Alabama, formerly Davis
- Train stations
- List of people with surname Davis
- Mount Davis (disambiguation)
- David (disambiguation)
- Justice Davis (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Davis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.