Davison Army Airfield
|Davison Army Airfield|
USGS aerial image as of 10 April 2002
|Owner||U.S. Army ATCA-ASO|
|Location||Fort Belvoir, Virginia|
|Elevation AMSL||73 ft / 22 m|
The airfield provided support for Army One from 1957 to 1976 for presidents Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, and Gerald Ford. Its role of support for the presidential helicopter ended in 1976 when responsibility for the helicopter was transferred entirely to the United States Marine Corps.
- FAA Airport Master Record for DAA ( PDF), effective 2009-07-02.
- Davison Army Airfield at GlobalSecurity.org
- Aerial photo as of 10 April 2002 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for DAA, effective March 2, 2017
- Resources for this U.S. military airport: