Davy Crockett (disambiguation)
Davy Crockett was a celebrated 19th-century American folk hero, frontiersman, soldier and politician.
Davy or Davey Crockett may also refer to:
- Davy Crockett (outlaw) (c. 1853–1876), a descendant of the frontiersman Davy Crockett
- Davey Crockett (baseball) (1875–1961), American baseball player and manager
- Davey Crockett, nickname of Davey MacManus of the Welsh band The Crocketts
Arts and entertainment
- Davy Crockett (play), a popular 1872 play
- Davy Crockett (TV miniseries), a five-part serial
- Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier, a 1955 film
- "Davey Crockett", a track from the 2010 album Fang Island by indie rock band Fang Island
- "Davey Crockett (Gabba Hey!)", a song by Thee Headcoatees (see Gabba Gabba Hey), later covered by the Spanish girl band Hinds
- Davy Crockett (nuclear device), a tactical nuclear recoilless gun
- Davy Crockett (book), a 1934 biography of the American folk hero written for children by Constance Rourke
- "The Ballad of Davy Crockett", a 1955 song with music by George Bruns and lyrics by Thomas W. Blackburn
- David Crockett (wrestling) (born 1946), pro wrestling announcer
- Crockett (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Davy Crockett.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.