From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Davy Jones (disambiguation))
|Look up Davy Jones in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Davy Jones may refer to:
- Davy Jones (musician) (1945–2012), English actor and singer of the band The Monkees
- Davy Jones (album), 1971 album by Davy Jones
- Davy Jones, singer who recorded in Holland in the 1960s, covering Bob Dylan's song "Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine"
- David Jones (jazz musician) (1888–1956), American jazz musician often called Davey Jones
- Davy Jones, early stage name (and given name) of David Bowie
- Davy Jones (baseball) (1880–1972), American baseball player
- Davy Jones (racing driver) (born 1964), American winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1996
- Davy Jones, figure of nautical folklore best known from the idiom "Davy Jones' Locker"
- Davy Jones (Pirates of the Caribbean), from The Pirates of the Caribbean film series, captain of the Flying Dutchman
- Davy Jones, living wooden whale in John R. Neill's 1942 children's fantasy novel Lucky Bucky in Oz
- "Davy Jones", a song by French singer Nolwenn Leroy on her 2012 album Ô Filles de l'eau
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Davy Jones.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.