Pröpper warming up with PSV Eindhoven in 2015
|Date of birth||2 September 1991|
|Place of birth||Arnhem, Netherlands|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 April 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10 October 2015
Pröpper made his Eredivisie debut for Vitesse on 17 January 2010 in a match against N.E.C. at Stadion de Goffert, coming on as a substitute for Kevin van Diermen in the 84th minute. He made his first appearance in the starting line-up on 13 April 2010, in a match against NAC Breda at the GelreDome. Pröpper made a total of 11 appearances in the Eredivisie for the 2009–10 season.
In his second season at Vitesse he scored his first goal for the club, opening an eventual 2–4 defeat to Ajax.
Pröpper has represented the Netherlands U-19 team in the qualification rounds for the 2010 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship. On 14 November 2009, Pröpper made his debut for the U-19 Oranje in a qualification match against Cyprus, coming on as a substitute for Steven Berghuis. On 17 November 2009, Pröpper was in the starting line-up and played the whole game in a match against Czech Republic.
2Includes other competitive competitions, including the Johan Cruyff Shield and Eredivisie European competitions play-offs.
- "NEC vs. Vitesse". Soccerway. 2010-01-17. Retrieved 2010-05-26.
- "Vitesse vs. NAC Breda". Soccerway. 2010-04-13. Retrieved 2010-05-26.
- "Under-19 2010 – Netherlands-Cyprus". UEFA.com. 2009-11-12. Retrieved 2010-05-26.
- "Under-19 2010 – Czech Republic-Netherlands". UEFA.com. 2009-11-13. Retrieved 2010-05-26.
- Hill, Tim (5 June 2015). "USA produced an incredible comeback from 3-1 down to defeat Guus Hiddink's side at the Amsterdam Arena". The Guardian. Retrieved 5 June 2015.
- "Davy Pröpper Statistics". Voetbal International. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- "Davy Pröpper". Soccerway. Retrieved 2012-08-25.