Life and works
In 2008 he took part in a TV show the next fashion talent and was selected to design a bag for Design Hotels. In the same year he designed a charity T-shirt for Hallhuber.
2008 was the year, when he commenced artistic collaboration with artist and photographer Michal Martychowiec. The following year brought the Designer for tomorrow competition, where he got into the final.
At the end of 2008 he launched a label under his own name. He was awarded with Young designer award  in January 2010. Additionally he exhibited at the Premium exhibition in Berlin. That collection brought him several publications in Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair, and other magazines.
The Spring/Summer 2011 collection Torqued Elipses, inspired by renowned artist Richard Serra brought a great deal of interest toward his label. It was presented at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin and Fashion Week Poland in Łódź.
- 2005 Awarded with „Zlota Kredka”, Lodz (Poland)
- 2008 Finalist at „Designer For Tomorrow“, Berlin
- 2009 Awarded with „Premium Young Designer Award“, Berlin
- 2011 Awarded with honorary Award „Golden Thread“, Lodz (Poland)
- S/S 2010 “REFLECTION”
- F/W 2010/11 “CREPSCULAR MAZE”
- S/S 2011 "TORQUED ELLIPSES”
- F/W 2011/12 "KALEIDOSCOPE“
- S/S 2012 "VANITAS FLOWERS"
- F/W 2012/13 "APOCALYPSE"