From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dawn Patrol)
|Look up dawn patrol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dawn patrol may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- The Dawn Patrol (1930 film), starring Richard Barthelmess and Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- The Dawn Patrol (1938 film), a remake featuring Errol Flynn and Basil Rathbone
- Dawn Patrol (2014 film), directed by Daniel Petrie, Jr. and starring Scott Eastwood
- Dawn Patrol (board game), also known as Fight in the Skies
- Dawn Patrol (video game), a flight simulator game by Rowan Software
- The Dawn Patrol, a level in The Jungle Book (video game)
- Dawn Patrol, an alternate name for the Canadian band Odds
- "Dawn Patrol", a song by Megadeth from their album Rust in Peace
- Dawn Patrol (album), a 1982 album by Night Ranger
Radio and television
- The Dawn Patrol (radio show), original name of the Californian morning radio show Dave, Shelly, and Chainsaw
- The Dawn Patrol, an early morning BBC Radio 2 show hosted by Sarah Kennedy
- "The Dawn Patrol", a morning radio show on WEBN in Cincinnati
- "The Dawn Patrol" (The O.C.), an episode of The O.C.
- Operation Dawn Patrol, a five-nation naval and air exercise conducted in the Mediterranean in 1973
- Dawn Patrol, an event at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dawn patrol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.