|Alma mater||Tsinghua University, Carnegie Mellon University, University of California, Berkeley|
|Awards||MacArthur Fellowship (2010)|
|Fields||electrical engineering, computer science|
|Institutions||Carnegie Mellon University, University of California, Berkeley|
Song's work focuses on computer security, machine learning, and blockchain.
Song is the recipient of numerous awards, including a Sloan Fellowship, an NSF CAREER Award, the IBM Faculty Award, a Guggenheim fellowship, and a MacArthur Foundation Fellowship. In 2009, the MIT Technology Review TR35 named Song as one of the top 35 innovators in The World under the age of 35.
- "Dawn Xiaodong Song's Home Page". Retrieved 2011-05-24.
- "Dawn Song | EECS at UC Berkeley". eecs.berkeley.edu. 2011-05-13. Retrieved 2011-05-24.
- "Dawn Song". John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. Retrieved 2011-05-24.
- "UC Berkeley Press Release". Berkeley.edu. 2010-09-28. Retrieved 2011-05-24.
- "2009 Young Innovators Under 35". Technology Review. 2009. Retrieved August 15, 2011.