Dawson Creek Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Dawson Creek Airport|
Dawson Creek Airport, BC
|Operator||City of Dawson Creek|
|Location||Dawson Creek, British Columbia|
|Time zone||MST (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||2,147 ft / 654 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Central Mountain Air||Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, Prince George|
|Central Mountain Air
operated by Hawkair
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived December 1, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- "Hawkair and Central Mountain Air to Link Networks Strengthening Partnership". Hawkair. 26 November 2015. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dawson Creek Airport.|
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Dawson Creek Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|