|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Daxi Station (Chinese: 大溪車站; Hanyu Pinyin: Dàxī Chēzhàn; Tongyong Pinyin: Dàsi Chejhàn) is a railway station on the Taiwan Railway Administration (TRA) Yilan Line located in Daxi Borough, Toucheng Township, Yilan County, Taiwan.
- Two side platforms: Platform 1 is for the clockwise route (順行) surrounding Taiwan Island (going south at this station such as Yilan, Hualien), while Platform 2 for the counterclockwise one (逆行) (going north such as Taipei, Keelung).
- The two platforms are connected with a footbridge.
- Currently, the station is a simple station without any station crew in service.
- Only electric multiple units (E.M.U.) stop here.
- Founded on December 10, 1920.
- Outer Daxi Road (Part of the Northern Seaside Highway, also known as Taiwan Highway Route 2.)
- Inner Daxi Road (The center of . Part of Yilan County Highway Route 1). The road leads to Shuangxi District, New Taipei City, Taiwan.
- The Pacific Ocean
- The Honeymoon Bay, Yilan, Taiwan
Guishan Island viewed just outside the station
|Preceding station||Taiwan Railway Administration||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TRA Dasi Station.|
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|