(Redirected from Day walker)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Daywalker may refer to:
- a designation for Marvel Comics characters Blade and Drake (Dracula)
- a designation for vampires or half vampires who are not vulnerable to sunlight:
- a stage name, along with Gary D., of German trance/hardstyle producer and DJ Gerald Malke (born 1964)
- "Daywalker", a song from the album Chasm by Delta-S
- "Daywalker", a song from the album Fire at Zero Gravity by 40 Below Summer
- "Daywalkers", a song from the album Crimson Cord by Christian hip hop artist Propaganda
- "Daywalkers", a track from the soundtrack album Trinity
- nickname of Peggy Morgan (born 1981), American mixed martial artist
- Margie Day, American singer also known as Day Walker
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daywalker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.