This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Daya Vivian Vaidya
May 20, 1980 (age 36)
|Spouse(s)||Hutson Miller (2006–2008)
Don Wallace (2011–present)
|Children||Leela Grace Wallace (b.2009)
Jai Blue Wallace & Dev Eshaan Wallace (b. 2012)
Vaidya was born May 20, 1980 in Kathmandu, Nepal. Her parents moved with her to Oakland, California when she was two years old. She began performing in plays and musicals at the age of eleven, as well as training in all forms of dance from tap and ballet, to hip-hop. She went on to dance on scholarship at Alvin Ailey in New York City and finally received her BA in Theater Arts from the University of California, Los Angeles. She currently resides in Los Angeles where she is supporting herself with a career in film and television.
|2000||Leprechaun in the Hood||Waitress #1||Direct to video|
|2003||Naked Brown Men||Gina|
|2004||My Baby's Daddy||Background Dancer|
|2005||Almost Too Late||Lisa|
|2005||Clean Up Men||Yvette|
|2007||Motives 2||Sandra||Direct to video|
|2007||April Fools||Eva Hernandez||Direct to video|
|2007||Hit, TheThe Hit||Day|
|1998||One World||Dr. Johnson||2 episodes|
|1999||Hyperion Bay||Emily||7 episodes|
|2002||Haunted||Nichelle||Episode: "Grievous Angels"|
|2002||Robbery Homicide Division||M'lissa||Episode: "In/Famous"|
|2005||NCIS||Keisha Scott / Summer Diamond||Episode: "Pop Life"|
|2005||Cuts||Wendy||Episode: "A Superstar is Born"|
|2005–06||All of Us||Andrea||2 episodes|
|2007||Wifey||Eva Jones||Television film|
|2007||Lincoln Heights||A.D.A. Margolies||Episode: "The Old Man and the G"|
|2007||Dexter||FBI Guy 2||Episode: "That Night, A Forest Grew"|
|2008||Two and a Half Men||Lucy||Episode: "Best H.O. Money Can Buy"|
|2011–12||Unforgettable||Nina Inara||Regular role|
- "Daya Vaidya". IMDb. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- "Daya Vaidya Talks 'Casting Couch' Discrimination". Huffington Post. 11 November 2011.
- "Daya Vaidya: Biography". TV Guide. 2011. Archived from the original on November 25, 2011.
- "Daya Vaidya bio". Daya Vaidya official site. 2011. Archived from the original on November 25, 2011.
- "Super Mom - Daya Vaidya". bigcitymoms.com. 2011. Archived from the original on May 1, 2012. Retrieved April 23, 2012.
- Ross, Robyn (April 19, 2012). "Daya Vaida Expecting Twins". TVGuide.com. Retrieved April 23, 2012.
- "Daya Vaidya Is Having Twins!". BlackCelebKids.com. 2012. Retrieved April 23, 2012.