Dayu may refer to:
- Dayu, Banmauk, Sagaing Region, Burma
- Yu (Stargate), a Goa'uld System Lord in the TV show Stargate SG-1
- Softstar (大宇資訊), a Chinese language video game developer and publisher.
- Yu the Great (大禹), legendary monarch of the Xia Dynasty
- Dayu County (大余县), in Ganzhou, Jiangxi
- Dayu, Handan (大峪镇), town in Fengfeng Mining District, Handan, Hebei
- Dayu, Rudong County (大豫镇), town in Rudong County, Jiangsu
- Dayu, Yangqu County (大盂镇), town in Yangqu County, Shanxi
- Dayu, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Dayu, Bushehr, a village in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Dayu, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dayu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.