From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up daze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daze may refer to:
- Daze (comics), a fictional character who appeared in Marvel Comics' MC2 series J2
- Daze (band), a Eurodance band
- Daze, Burkina Faso, a village in Tenkodogo Department, Boulgou, Burkina Faso
- Dazexiang (lit. Great Swamp Village), a village in Anhui, China, the place of the Dazexiang Uprising in 209 BCE
- Éric Dazé (born 1975), Canadian ice hockey winger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.