|Editor||Ibrahim Kamara |
|Fashion Director||Imruh Asha|
|Art Director||Gareth Wrighton|
|Based in||London, England|
Dazed (Dazed & Confused until February 2014) is a bi-monthly British lifestyle magazine founded in 1991. It covers music, fashion, film, art, and literature. Dazed is published by Dazed Media, an independent media group known for producing stories across its print, digital, and video brands. The company's portfolio includes titles Another Magazine, Dazed Beauty and Nowness. The company's newest division, Dazed Studio, creates brand campaigns across the luxury and lifestyle sectors. Based in London, its founding editors are Jefferson Hack and fashion photographer Rankin.
Dazed was begun by Jefferson Hack, and Rankin while they were studying at London College of Printing (now London College of Communications). Beginning as a black-and-white folded poster the magazine soon turned full colour and was promoted at London club nights. The Norwegian photographer and later Hells Angel Marcel Leliënhof  was involved with the magazine in the first editions, as was the stylist Katie Grand.
Dazeddigital.com launched in November 2006. Its former editor was Anna Cafolla. As of 2021, Ib Kamara was appointed to the position of editor-in-chief, and Lynette Nylander as executive editorial director.
- Whitney, Christine (4 December 2017). "A British Fashion Darling on Jeans, Polaroids, and Bad TV". The Cut.
- Wiseman, Eva (5 November 2011). "Still Dazed at 20: the gang who changed pop culture". The Guardian. Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- Ane Lynge-Jorlén (2012). "Between Frivolity and Art: Contemporary Niche Fashion Magazines". Fashion Theory. 16 (1): 7–28. doi:10.2752/175174112X13183318404104. S2CID 191600010.
- "Dazed and Confused – Issue 1 : nothing-special.net". nothing-special.net. Archived from the original on 18 April 2017. Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- "MARCEL LELIENHOF". norphotographers. Retrieved 23 May 2022.
- "Dazed". Dazed Digital. Retrieved 21 May 2012.
- Dazed. (n.d.). Anna Cafolla. https://www.dazeddigital.com/user/annacafolla
- Dazed. (2021, March 9). Dazed announces its new team and 2021 vision. https://www.dazeddigital.com/life-culture/article/52160/1/dazed-announces-new-team-and-2021-vision-lynette-nylander-ib-kamara
- Dazed (26 September 2018). "Introducing Dazed Beauty". Dazed. Retrieved 7 May 2020.