DeAnna Pappas on a USO tour in 2009
|Born||DeAnna Marie Pappas
November 20, 1981 (age 35)
|Spouse(s)||Stephen Stagliano (m. 2011)|
In 2007, Pappas decided to audition for The Bachelor, a reality television dating game show on ABC Television. She made it to the final rose ceremony, where bachelor Brad Womack rejected both women. He was chastised by Ellen DeGeneres, who later retracted her statement. ABC Television then tapped Pappas to star in The Bachelorette. The news was broken to her by Ellen DeGeneres while she was a guest on DeGeneres' daytime talk show.
In the 2008 season of The Bachelorette, Pappas eventually rejected single dad Jason Mesnick and accepted the marriage proposal of professional snowboarder Jesse Csincsak. Their relationship lasted a few months before the engagement was called off. Mesnick went on to become The Bachelor in 2009.
In late 2011, DeAnna was on the show Bachelorette Party on the Oxygen channel. Her episode was called "Big Fat Greek Bachelorette Party". The show revolves around her, her friends and family celebrating DeAnna's bachelorette party in Las Vegas, NV at the Palm's Hotel and Casino, as well as other popular Vegas attractions.
In August 2010, Pappas became engaged to Stephen Stagliano, whose brother, Michael Stagliano, was on season five of The Bachelorette. They were married October 22, 2011 in Georgia. Their daughter, Addison Marie, was born February 6, 2014. And their son, Austin Michael, was born March 1, 2016. 
In January 2009, Pappas visited American troops in Kuwait as part of a USO visit. She was joined by actress Christine Lakin and Miss USA 2009 Rachel Smith. She also visited Afghanistan in 2009, including remote camps such as FOB Dwyer.
- Reality TV World
- "Ellen apologizes to 'Bachelor' Brad Womack", MSNBC
- "DeAnna told by Ellen she's the next Bachelorette", Ellen press release, March 2008
- "Jason Mesnick is the new Bachelor" USA Today
- "Meet Jason Mesnick Bachelor Dad", People Magazine
- Fox Reality Channel's "Golden Realtini"
- http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/get-married Lifetime TV Listing for Get Married Archived 2009-03-08 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Pappas Still Planning To Get Married", Atlanta Journal Constitution
- "Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Is Engaged!". Us Weeklky.
- "DeAnna Pappas Visits the Troops in Kuwait". Gossip Girls. 2009-01-13. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- Other Releases
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to DeAnna Pappas.|