From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DeRuyter (disambiguation))
Ruyter, DeRuyter and De Ruyter may refer to:
- Ruyter Suys (born 1968), lead guitar player of the band Nashville Pussy
- Engel de Ruyter (1649–1683), Dutch vice admiral
- Maika Ruyter-Hooley (born 1987), Australian football player
- Michiel de Ruyter (1607–1676), Dutch Admiral
- Stephnie de Ruyter, leader of the New Zealand Democratic Party
- Tim DeRuyter (born 1963), American football coach
- Yves Deruyter, Belgian DJ and artist
- All pages with titles containing "Ruyter"
- All pages with titles containing "DeRuyter"
- All pages with titles containing "de Ruyter"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruyter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.