|Owner||City of DeSoto|
|Operator||SKY Helicopters, Inc.|
|Location||150 E. Danieldale Road, DeSoto, TX 75115|
|Elevation AMSL||648.5 ft / 197.7 m|
DeSoto Heliport (FAA LID: 73T) is a city-owned public heliport in DeSoto, Dallas County, Texas, United States, located approximately 3 nautical miles (5.6 km) north of the central business district. The heliport has no IATA or ICAO designation.
The facility opened in August 2014 under joint ownership by the City of DeSoto, the Texas Department of Transportation, and the DeSoto Economic Development Corporation. It is operated by SKY Helicopters, which also operates the Garland/DFW Heloplex.
In the year ending 31 December 2015, the heliport had no based aircraft nor reported aircraft operations.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 12T ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 26 April 2018.
- "Texas Airport Directory - DeSoto, DeSoto Heliport (73T)" (PDF). Texas Department of Transportation. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- "73T - Desoto [Desoto Heliport], TX, US - Heliport". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- Epstein, Curt (8 October 2014). "New Heliport Opens in Texas". Aviation International News. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "SKY Helicopters – DeSoto Heliport". SKY Helicopters, Inc. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "SKY Helicopters – Facilities". SKY Helicopters, Inc. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- Official website
- DeSoto Heliport at SKY Helicopters
- "DeSoto, DeSoto Heliport (73T)" (PDF). at Texas DOT Airport Directory
- Resources for this airport:
|This aviation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|