De La Hunt Broadcasting
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
De La Hunt Broadcasting is a small market radio broadcasting company based in Park Rapids, Minnesota. It is owned by Ed and Carol De La Hunt. The corporate offices and Park Rapids studios are located on the east side of Park Rapids, at 17340 State Highway 34. All of the stations get their programming from the Dial Global networks.
De La Hunt Broadcasting operates seven stations in four different markets:
- Park Rapids
- Bemidji (324 Beltrami Ave, Bemidji)
- KKWB FM 102.5 "Coyote Country 102.5"
- KSKK AM 1070 "The Arrow"
A FCC application filed for a new radio station, for Pine River, Minnesota, at AM 1210.
- KDLB - sold June 26, 2015 to Radio Fargo-Moorhead, Inc. (Radio FM Media) of Fargo, ND.
- WBKK - sold October 19, 2015 to Real Presence Radio of Grand Forks, ND.
- KKWZ - sale pending (November 2015) to Rugby Broadcasters, Inc. of Rugby, ND.
In 2006, Ed and Carol De La Hunt were inducted into the Pavek Museum of Broadcasting Hall of Fame, in Golden Valley, Minnesota. This Hall of Fame honors the outstanding talent of Minnesota's broadcast community.
- "Ed & Carol De La Hunt: Inducted 2006". The Pavek Museum of Broadcasting. Retrieved 2008-06-21.
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|