de La Rue baronets
(Redirected from De La Rue Baronets)
The de la Rue Baronetcy, of Cadogan Square in Chelsea in the County of London, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 17 June 1898 for Thomas de la Rue, Chairman of Thomas de la Rue and Co.
de la Rue baronets, of Cadogan Square (1898)
- Sir Thomas Andros de la Rue, 1st Baronet (1849–1911)
- Sir Evelyn Andros de la Rue, 2nd Baronet (1879–1950)
- Sir Eric Vincent de la Rue, 3rd Baronet (1906–1989)
- Sir Andrew George Ilay de la Rue, 4th Baronet (1946–2020)
- Sir Edward Walter Henry de la Rue (born 1986)
- ^ "No. 26979". The London Gazette. 21 June 1898. p. 3769.
- ^ s:De la Rue, Thomas Andros (DNB12)
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990,[page needed]
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets