De La Salle College, Revesby Heights
|De La Salle College|
|Other names||De La Salle Revesby|
|Type||Independent comprehensive single-sex secondary day school|
|Religious affiliation(s)||De La Salle Brothers|
|Colour(s)||Red and black|
De La Salle College, also referred to as De La Salle Revesby, is an independent Roman Catholic comprehensive single-sex secondary day school for boys, located in Revesby Heights, in the south-western suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. De La Salle caters for approximately 620 students from Year 7 to Year 12.
HSC results are gradually improving, with numerous students being listed on various merit listings. In 2017, DLS Revesby was ranked 115th. De La Salle is also well known for the sporting accomplishments. They win a fair proportion of events in the Christian Brothers Sporting Association (CBSA) competitions. Revesby's Year 9 and 10 Netball was announced in 2018, for the second year in a row, as the best boys team for their age group in NSW. Additionally, their CBSA futsal team were crowned champions in 2018. Achievements also include wins in the statewide 2011 Berg Shield for cricket and the 2011 NSW Teams Championships for Schools for golf.
- Jacob Host, rugby league football player for St. George Illawarra Dragons
- Daryl Melham MP, Federal Member for Banks (1990-2013)
- List of Catholic schools in New South Wales
- Catholic education in Australia
- Lasallian educational institutions
- "2017 HSC school rankings". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 24 March 2019.
- "De La Salle College Revesby Heights". Facebook.com. Retrieved 24 March 2019.
- "DLSRevesby". Sites.google.com. Retrieved 24 March 2019.
- "Victims demanding compensation for abuse by a De La Salle Brother". Brokenrites.org.au. Retrieved 24 March 2019.
- "Mr Daryl Melham MP". Aph.gov.au. Retrieved 24 March 2019.