De la Vega
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(arranged by date of birth)
- Garci Lasso de la Vega I, Cantabrian noble who was executed by Alfonso XI of Castile in 1326
- Garci Lasso de la Vega II, Cantabrian noble who was assassinated by Peter of Castile in 1351
- Garci Lasso Ruiz de la Vega, Cantabrian noble who was killed at the Battle of Nájera, 1340–1367
- Leonor Lasso de la Vega, (1367–1432) Cantabrian noblewoman,
- Garcilaso de la Vega (poet) (1501–1536), Spanish noble poet and soldier
- Garcilaso de la Vega (chronicler) (1539–1616), Peruvian noble poet and writer
- Gabriel Lobo Lasso de la Vega (1558–1615), Spanish epic poet, playwright and historian
- Francisco Laso de la Vega (1568–1640), Spanish soldier and governor of Chile 1629–1639
- Luis Laso de la Vega (c.1622–?), Mexican author, priest and lawyer
- Melchor Portocarrero y Lasso de la Vega, 3rd conde de Monclova (1636–1705), viceroy of New Spain 1686–1688
- Joseph de la Vega (c. 1650–1692), Spanish merchant, poet, and philanthropist, later moved to Amsterdam
- Francisco Cajigal de la Vega (c. 1715–?), Spanish governor of Cuba
- Rómulo Díaz de la Vega (c. 1800–1877), an interim president of Mexico in 1855
- Daniel de la Vega (poet) (1892–1971), Chilean poet and playwright
- José Tadeo Mancheño y Laso de la Vega, (1784–1855) Chilean political fugure
- Luis Ignacio de la Vega (c. 1914–?), Mexican Olympic basketball player
- Oscar Unzaga de la Vega (1916–1959), a Bolivian socialist politician
- Jorge de la Vega (1930–1971), an Argentine painter
- Sabas Pretelt de la Vega (b. 1946), Colombian minister of the Interior and Justice
- María Teresa Fernández de la Vega (b. 1949), Spanish Socialist Workers Party politician and former Minister.
- Ralph de la Vega (b. 1951), the Chief Operating Officer of Cingular Wireless
- Jacqueline de la Vega (b. 1960), Mexican TV show host in Spain and former model
- Florencia de la Vega (b. 1976), Argentine transvestite actress and former magazine editor, known as Florencia De La V
- James De La Vega, NYC artist philosopher
- Cynthia de la Vega (b. 1991), Mexican model and beauty pageant titleholder.
- Zorro, the secret identity of Don Diego de la Vega, whose father's name is Alejandro de la Vega, created in 1919 by writer Johnston McCulley
- Usnavi De La Vega, A resident in the Barrio from Broadway Play In The Heights, created in 2008 by writer Lin Manuel Miranda.
- Concepción de La Vega, a city in the central part of the Dominican Republic
- La Vega Province, Concepción de la Vega province of the Dominican Republic
- Spanish Town, or St. Jago de la Vega, former capital of Jamaica
- Estadio Garcilaso de la Vega, principal stadium in Cusco, Peru
- Alcalá de la Vega, a municipality in Cuenca, Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- Osa de la Vega, a municipality in Cuenca, Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- Fresno de la Vega, a small village in county León, Spain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title De la Vega.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.