Dead Cert (1974 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Directed by||Tony Richardson|
|Produced by||Neil Hartley|
|Written by||John Oaksey |
|Based on||Dead Cert|
by Dick Francis
|Music by||John Addison|
|Edited by||John Glen|
|Distributed by||United Artists Films |
MGM Home Entertainment
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2011)
A young jockey investigates strange deadly accidents that involve his race horse.
- Scott Antony as "Alan York"
- Geoffrey Bateman as "Everest"
- John Bindon as "Walter"
- Joseph Blatchley as "Joe Nantwich"
- Judi Dench as "Laura Davidson"
- Mark Dignam as "Clifford Tudor"
- Mick Dillon as "Jockey" (as Mickey Dillon)
- Bill Fraser as "Uncle George"
- Frank Gentry as "Gipsy"
- Julian Glover as "Lodge"
- Ian Hogg as "Bill Davidson"
- Sean Lynch as "Sid"
- Hideo Saito as "Yuko"
- Nina Thomas as "Penny Brocker"
- Michael Williams as "Sandy Mason"
- LeVasseur, Andrea. "Overview:Dead Cert". Allmovie. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
|This 1970s crime film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a British film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|