From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Range||Eighth Doctor Adventures|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs|
|Set between||Human Resources and Max Warp|
|Length||1 60-minute episode|
|Release date||January 2008|
The TARDIS appears in a cluster of Londons from different time periods.
- The Doctor — Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller — Sheridan Smith
- Sepulchre — Rupert Vansittart
- Spring-Heeled Sophie — Clare Buckfield
- Clerks - Richard Laing
- Yellow Beryl - Katarina Olsson
Production and Casting
- Katarina Olsson has previously appeared in several Big Finish audio plays including the previous Eighth Doctor audio season as the Headhunter.
- Clare Buckfield was also in the previous season, playing the character Trisha Tomorrow in Horror of Glam Rock. She was also in The One Doctor, alongside the Sixth Doctor. Her twin sister Julie was heard in Return to the Web Planet.
- Sepulchre's avatars include the historic Judge Jeffries and Jack Ketch as well as Boudicca's chief druid.
- The people Sepulchre collected from Roman Britain include the lost Legion.
- Lucie refers to the film The Wicker Man.
- The title is taken from a chapter title in H.G. Wells' novel The War of the Worlds.
- The Doctor makes a brief passing reference to a previous encounter with the Sea Devils.
- The Second Doctor encountered the real Judge Jeffries in The Glorious Revolution.
- Big Finish Productions - Dead London
- Dead London on TARDIS Data Core, an external wiki
- Dead London at the Doctor Who Reference Guide