Dead Man's Eyes
|Dead Man's Eyes|
|Directed by||Reginald Le Borg|
|Produced by||Will Cowan|
|Written by||Dwight V. Babcock|
|Starring||Lon Chaney, Jr.
|Music by||Paul Sawtell|
|Edited by||Milton Carruth|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Dead Man's Eyes is a 1944 Inner Sanctum film noir mystery film directed by Reginald Le Borg, and starring Lon Chaney, Jr. and Jean Parker. The film was distributed by Universal Pictures. The "Inner Sanctum" franchise originated with a popular radio series and all of the films star Lon Chaney, Jr.
Artist Dave Stuart is blinded by a jealous assistant. The father of his fiance offers an operation to restore his sight, but Stuart will have to wait until the man dies. The benefactor dies a premature death and Stuart becomes a suspect.
- Lon Chaney, Jr. as David 'Dave' Stuart (as Lon Chaney)
- Acquanetta as Tanya Czoraki
- Jean Parker as Heather 'Brat' Hayden
- Paul Kelly as Dr. Alan Bittaker
- Thomas Gomez as Capt. Drury
- Jonathan Hale as Dr. Sam Welles
- Edward Fielding as Dr. Stanley 'Dad' Hayden
- George Meeker as Nick Phillips
- Pierre Watkin as The Lawyer
- Mayo, Mike (2013-04-01). The Horror Show Guide: The Ultimate Frightfest of Movies. Visible Ink Press. ISBN 9781578594603.
- Dick, Bernard F. (1997-01-01). City of Dreams: The Making and Remaking of Universal Pictures. University Press of Kentucky. ISBN 0813170044.
- Young, R. G. (2000). The Encyclopedia of Fantastic Film: Ali Baba to Zombies. Hal Leonard Corporation. ISBN 9781557832696.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Dead Man's Eyes|
|This 1940s horror film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|