Dead Men Walking
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
They have released four live albums: Live At Guildford (2001), Live At Leeds (2003), Live At Darwen (2004), and Graveyard Smashes Volume 1. All tracks on Graveyard Smashes Volume 1 were recorded on the night of Monday 2 October 2006, at Foel Studios, Llanfair Caereinion, Wales.
Their most recent album is the studio recorded Easy Piracy, released on 5 May 2015.
In late 2015, they changed their name to The Jack Tars.
- Mike Peters - (The Alarm/Coloursound) (singer/rhythm guitar)
- Chris Cheney - (The Living End) (lead guitar)
- Slim Jim Phantom - (Stray Cats) (drummer)
- Captain Sensible - (The Damned) (bass guitar)
Guest musicians include
- Mick Jones - (The Clash/Carbon/Silicon/Gorillaz)
- Derek Forbes - (Simple Minds/A Few Good Men/Spear of Destiny)
- Billy Duffy - (The Cult/Theatre of Hate)
- Lemmy - (Motörhead)
- Brian Setzer - (Stray Cats)
Previous musicians include
- Jake Burns - (Stiff Little Fingers)
- Pauline Black - (The Selector)
- Pete Wylie - (Wah!)
- Glen Matlock - (Sex Pistols)
- Bruce Watson - (Big Country)
- Kirk Brandon - (Theatre Of Hate/Spear of Destiny) (lead guitar)
- Steffen, Chris. "Album Premiere: Dead Men Walking (the Damned, the Alarm, Stray Cats, the Living End), 'Easy Piracy'". Allmusic.com. Retrieved 2015-05-02.