From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dead Space)
|Look up dead space in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dead spaces are "blindspots" in a fortification's visual field which were relatively sheltered from defending fire.
Dead space may refer to:
- Dead space (physiology), air that is inhaled but does not play a role in gas exchange
Video game and media franchise
- Dead Space (series), a series of third-person survival horror video games
- Dead Space (2011 video game), a 2011 third-person survival horror for mobile devices
- Dead Space (comics), a 2008 comic book prequel
- Dead Space (film), a 1991 science-fiction film
- Dead Space (album), a 1994 album by Slowdown Virginia
- Dead Space Recording, a recording studio in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Dead Space, an excess space when using non-identical displays in Xinerama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dead space.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.