Dead and Alive
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dead and Alive or Dead & Alive may refer to:
- Dead and Alive (Koontz novel), 2009 novel by Dean Koontz
- Dead and Alive (Simonov novel), 1959 novel by Konstantin Simonov
- Dead and Alive (Innes novel), 1946 novel by Hammond Innes
- Dead & Alive (Doug Anthony All Stars album) (1993)
- Dead & Alive (The Devil Wears Prada album) (2012)
- Schrödinger's cat, a thought experiment from quantum mechanics with a cat that may be simultaneously both alive and dead
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dead and Alive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.