Dead to Fall
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Dead to Fall|
|Years active||1999–2008, 2015|
Dead to Fall is a metalcore band from the Chicago suburbs and later stretched from Chicago to Minneapolis. Formed in 1999, it drew influences from Swedish Gothenburg metal, death metal, and other genres, and is usually labeled as a metalcore band. Their first two albums reached combined sales of 60,000 copies in the US alone (according to publicity material released through Victory Records).
Dead to Fall broke up on April 6, 2008 due to financial and personal problems. In 2015, The band did a small reunion tour with the remaining previous members of the band. The tour was supporting Darkest Hour for the tenth anniversary of their album Undoing Ruin.
- Dead To Fall Demo (1999), released when the band was still in high school, before Jon Hunt was vocalist.
- ...For The Memories Demo (2000).
- Demo (2001).
- Everything I Touch Falls to Pieces (September 10, 2002).
- Villainy & Virtue (September 14, 2004).
- The Phoenix Throne (April 4, 2006).
- Are You Serious? (February 19, 2008).
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Jonathan Hunt - lead vocals (1999–2008)
- Logan Kelly - lead guitar (2004–2008)
- Phil Merriman - rhythm guitar (2007–2008)
- Chad Fjerstad - bass guitar (2005–2008)
- Timothy Java - drums (2004–2008)
- Aaron Cosgrove - vocals (1999)
- Andy Dalen - vocals (1999)
- Justin Jakimiak - bass (1999–2005)
- Bryan Lear - guitar (1999–2003)
- Antone Jones - guitar (1999–2001, 2003–2004)
- Dan Craig - drums (1999–2002)
- Matt Hartman - guitar (1999–2002)
- Brad King - drums (2002–2003)
- Evan Kaplan - drums (2003–2004)
- Seth Nichols - guitar (2002–2003)
- Matt Matera - guitar (2003–2005)
- Aaron Nelson - guitar (2005–2007)
- Chris Nolan - bass (2005)
- "Dead To Fall breaks up". Lambgoat. April 8, 2008. Retrieved April 8, 2008.