Dead to Me
|Dead to Me|
|Origin||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Labels||Fat Wreck Chords|
|Associated acts||Swingin' Utters, Western Addiction, One Man Army, VRGNS, New Mexican Disaster Squad, Enemy You|
|Members||Tyson "Chicken" Annicharico
|Past members||Brandon Pollack
Dead to Me is a punk rock band from San Francisco, founded by vocalist/guitarist Jack Dalrymple, drummer Brandon Pollack (both from the band One Man Army) and bassist/vocalist Chicken of Western Addiction. Early on, Pollack was replaced by Chicken's cousin Ian Anderson on drums and Nathan Grice joined as a second guitarist.
Shortly after the band's second release "Little Brother", Dalrymple left the band to focus on raising his newborn child and to make a full-time commitment as a member of the Swingin' Utters. Guitarist Nathan Grice took over Jack's vocal duties in his absence.
After touring and recording as a three-piece for about two years, guitarist Nathan Grice left the band. He was replaced by guitarist/vocalist Sam Johnson (of VRGNS, New Mexican Disaster Squad), and guitarist Ken Yamazaki, formerly of Enemy You and Western Addiction. In late 2014, the band tweeted that Jack Dalrymple had returned to the band, thus making the group a 5-piece. They're recording a new full-length early 2015.
- Little Brother (2008)
- Wait for It... Wait for It!! (2010)
- Split 7" w/ Riverboat Gamblers & Off With Their Heads (2011)
- Split 7" w/ The Flatliners- Under the Influence Vol. 16 (2011)
- Special Professional (2006)
- The Monarch Hotel (Punks in Vegas Session - 2011)
- Ran That Scame (Punks in Vegas Session - 2011)
- The Hand with Inherited Rings (2012)
- "Dead to Me post "Modern Muse," no Jack on new album" Punknews.org. July 31, 2009.
- "Dead To Me retools lineup, heads to Europe." Punknews.org. September 9, 2010.
- Scanner zine interview with Nathan Grice after the release of the 'African Elephants' album
- Official Website (DeadToMeSF.com)