Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dead tree or dead-tree in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dead tree may refer to:
- Dead Trees, an album by From First to Last
- Coarse woody debris, fallen dead trees and the remains of large branches on the ground in forests
- Large woody debris, logs, branches, and other wood that falls into streams and rivers
- Snag (ecology), a standing, partly or completely dead tree; also trees, branches, leaves and other pieces of naturally occurring wood found in a sunken form in rivers and streams
- Hard copy, the print version of an online document (humorously)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dead tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.