(Redirected from Deadeye (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deadeye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A deadeye is an item used in the standing and running rigging of traditional sailing ships.
Deadeye or dead eye may also refer to:
- Deadeye, nickname of American ten-pin bowler Walter Ray Williams Jr.
- "Deadeye", song by New Model Army
- Deadeye Duck, a fictional four-armed duck
- "Dead Eye", an episode of Ghost Whisperer
- Dead eye (drink), a mix of coffee and espresso
- Dead Eye (novel), a 2013 novel by Mark Greaney
- Dead-Eye, a character from the fifth season of Once Upon a Time
- The Dead Eye, an album by The Haunted
- Dick Deadeye, a fictional seaman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dead eye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.