Deadfall (1993 film)
Theatrical film poster
|Directed by||Christopher Coppola|
|Produced by||Mark Amin
|Written by||Christopher Coppola
|Music by||Jim Fox|
|Edited by||Phillip Linson|
|Distributed by||Trimark Pictures|
Deadfall is a 1993 crime drama film directed by Christopher Coppola. Coppola co-wrote the script with Nick Vallelonga. The film stars Michael Biehn, Nicolas Cage, Charlie Sheen, James Coburn, and Peter Fonda. It is also the prime influence on the song 'Deadfall', written by the American hardcore punk band Snot.
|This article needs an improved plot summary. (September 2015)|
After con artist Joe Dolan (Michael Biehn) accidentally kills his father Mike (James Coburn) during a sting, he tries to carry out Mike's dying wish by recovering valuables that Mike's twin brother Lou (also played by Coburn) stole from him years earlier. But Uncle Lou is also a confidence artist, and Joe is soon drawn into his increasingly dangerous schemes.
- Michael Biehn as Joe Donan
- Sarah Trigger as Diane
- Nicolas Cage as Eddie
- James Coburn as Mike Donan / Lou Donan
- Peter Fonda as Pete
- Charlie Sheen as Morgan "Fats" Gripp
- Talia Shire as Sam
- Micky Dolenz as Bart
- Ron Taylor as The Baby
- Michael Constantine as Frank
- "MOVIE REVIEW : 'Deadfall' a Coppola Family Affair". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2012-06-01.
- "Deadfall". Variety. Retrieved 2012-06-01.
- "Deadfall". www.rottentomatoes.com. 1993-07-15. Retrieved 2016-05-17.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Deadfall (1993 film)|
- Deadfall at the Internet Movie Database
- Deadfall at AllMovie
- Deadfall at Box Office Mojo
- Deadfall at Rotten Tomatoes
|This article about a crime drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|